Does your accuracy keep us well on our way to tomorrow?
Do you stand for structure and accuracy? Do you enjoy dealing with customers and do you have a thing for lease and mobility? Then this is your job!
Fleet Support is looking for an experienced:
Arnhem, 40 hours
Are you someone who stands for structure and accuracy? And do you answer customer questions quickly, friendly and expertly? If you are also interested in leasing and mobility,
Is this job really for you! Business mobility is becoming increasingly complex. A challenge that makes your administrative skills even more indispensable. Will you help us future-proof clients from the top 50 of the business community in mobility?
This is what you will do
- You process changes in lease cars and other mobility services. Think, for example, of refueling, charging, maintenance, parking and traveling by public transport.
- You ensure that changes are processed perfectly in our administration. You check the data automatically and accurately for deviations.
- Changes, deductions and salary changes must be completed in full and on time, in accordance with the car schemes of our customers.
- You are our customer-friendly point of contact for possible questions about these administrative matters, by e-mail and by telephone.
- You handle and archive the correspondence regarding the lease and mobility contracts of our customers.
- You work independently, in an enthusiastic and expert team of colleagues.
- You get great opportunities to develop yourself and excellent training opportunities.
This is what we offer you
- Plenty of opportunities to develop further.
- Nice Friday afternoon drinks
- A team of enthusiastic young driven colleagues
- A modern office with great lunches
- An umbrella organization with countless career opportunities for those who prove themselves
- The most dynamic industry in the Netherlands at the moment
- A permanent contract if you and we are happy with each other after your first year contract incl. probation period of two months
You take this with you
- MBO/HBO work and thinking level.
- You have 1 to 3 years of work experience in business services.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- You process information quickly and accurately.
- You are solution-oriented, you take initiative and you take responsibility.
- You are a real team player, good at communicating with your colleagues.
- You speak and write the Dutch and English language well.
- Affinity with car lease, mobility and administrative work is a plus.
Will you take this exit and grab this unique opportunity?
Moving you into the future of mobility. That is the promise to our customers. If this appeals to you, and you like to work at the focal point of the current mobility transition, then an interesting challenge is waiting for you!
Need more information?
Please contact Ellen van den Oudrijn-Doeve , Team Manager.
06 – 17 96 44 39
Part AutoBinck Group
Fleet Support was founded in 1991 and is part of Mobinck, a division of the AutoBinck Group. This Dutch family business is a leader in the European mobility market. AutoBinck Group has a turnover of 1 billion euros, is active in eight European countries and has more than 1,600 employees.
A wide range of companies specialized in innovative mobility fall under the umbrella of the AutoBinck Group. Together they offer a range of concrete solutions. Such as telematics, mobility cards, mobility budgets, carpooling and car sharing, smart parking, apps and platforms.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated