Will you tune in with us to the mobility of tomorrow?
Become the operational point of contact for our customers and their suppliers, and help make them future-proof in mobility!
Fleet Support is looking for an experienced:
Arnhem, 40 hours
Do you like to be the spider in the web of our operational collaboration with clients from the top 50 of the Dutch business community? And do you like to move straight into the exciting future of business mobility? Then this job as a Mobility Coordinator is really something for you. You will be the operational point of contact for our customers, their employees and their suppliers. Will you help make them future-proof in mobility?
This is what you will do
- You will implement and maintain the mobility scheme of customers, in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement.
- You manage and update the mobility administrations of our customers.
- You ensure that customer employees are optimally guided in the use of their mobility scheme.
- You handle questions and reactions from customer employees efficiently and with a sense of service.
- You will supervise and monitor the authorization process of customer employees with a lease car or mobility scheme.
- You will supervise and monitor the ordering process of lease cars or the customer’s mobility scheme.
- You ensure that the user agreements for lease cars are drawn up.
- You keep the knowledge base of our customers up-to-date with clear answers to their questions.
- You solve problems between our customers and their suppliers constructively and to everyone’s satisfaction.
- You carry out and monitor the pool management of lease cars.
- You handle and process requests for rental cars.
- You identify opportunities for improvement and help set them in motion.
- You identify and report exceptions and deviations in the mobility scheme that arise in daily practice.
- You take care of the administration of a new, modified or terminated mobility scheme.
- You will initiate, test and implement bulk recalculations and other bulk actions
- Depending on the size of your customers, you work in a specialist role, for example as:
- Specialist pool/rental management
- Authorize and order specialist
- Specialist car scheme and exceptions
- Lease administration specialist
- All-round mobility coordinator
- You work together with our customer team and you report to the Team Manager.
This is what we offer you
- Plenty of opportunities to develop further.
- Nice Friday afternoon drinks
- A team of enthusiastic young driven colleagues
- A modern office with great lunches
- An umbrella organization with countless career opportunities for those who prove themselves
- The most dynamic industry in the Netherlands at the moment
- A permanent contract if you and we are happy with each other after your first year contract incl. probation period of two months
You take this with you
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Demonstrated experience in communication and administrative work.
- You are involved, customer-oriented, proactive and you like to work in a team.
- You are stress resistant, where you count on your expertise and result-oriented character.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Affinity with the car leasing or mobility industry is a plus.
- Possessing the VNA Leasing certificate speaks in your favor.
Will you take this exit and grab this unique opportunity?
Moving you into the future of mobility. That is the promise to our customers. If this appeals to you, and you like to work at the focal point of the current mobility transition, then an interesting challenge is waiting for you!
Need more information?
Please contact Ellen van den Oudrijn-Doeve , Team Manager.
06 – 17 96 44 39
Part AutoBinck Group
Fleet Support was founded in 1991 and is part of Mobinck, a division of the AutoBinck Group. This Dutch family business is a leader in the European mobility market. AutoBinck Group has a turnover of 1 billion euros, is active in eight European countries and has more than 1,600 employees.
A wide range of companies specialized in innovative mobility fall under the umbrella of the AutoBinck Group. Together they offer a range of concrete solutions. Such as telematics, mobility cards, mobility budgets, carpooling and car sharing, smart parking, apps and platforms.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated