An experienced Mobility Specialist is now taking the exit towards the future!
Can you handle demanding customers well? And would you like to help make them future-proof in mobility? Check out this job!
Fleet Support is looking for an experienced:
Arnhem, 40 hours
Do you know better than anyone what customer-friendliness is? And do you keep a cool head when clients ask all kinds of critical questions about their approach to mobility? Then this job as a Mobility Specialist is really something for you. You will be working for the market leader and consultant in fleet management. As our main point of contact, you share the client’s challenges and direct the solution. And as you know, the challenges are great, because business mobility goes on a roller coaster of developments. Will you help make companies in the top 500 of the business future-proof in mobility?
This is what you will do
- You are the central point of contact for customers. You advise and forward customer questions to our customer team.
- You are involved in the tactical and strategic management of fleets, mobility policy and the further implementation of mobility. Think, for example, of the switch from fossil fuels to electric, flexible mobility with mobility passes and budgets, carpooling and car sharing, smart parking, apps and online mobility platforms.
- Together with your team, you provide tactical and strategic services in accordance with the Service Level Agreement agreed with the customer.
- Together with the customer you take care of the inventory, improvement and implementation of processes. Cost savings, good employership and efficient mobility management are an important goal.
- You are part of our customer team and you report to the Team Manager.
This is what we offer you
- Plenty of opportunities to develop further.
- Nice Friday afternoon drinks
- A team of enthusiastic young driven colleagues
- A modern office with great lunches
- An umbrella organization with countless career opportunities for those who prove themselves
- The most dynamic industry in the Netherlands at the moment
- A permanent contract if you and we are happy with each other after your first year contract incl. probation period of two months
You take this with you
- HBO work and thinking level
- Demonstrated experience in improving processes and supporting IT, and communicating with customers on a strategic and tactical level
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing, German is definitely an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Being in possession of the VNA Leasing certificate is an advantage.
- Several years of relevant experience in a similar position (may also be within another industry).
- The convincing ambition to delve into our goals, market and mission.
- You are a pragmatic problem solver by nature, you do not wait and you are proactive.
- You identify opportunities, you have an analytical eye for the problem behind the problem.
- An enterprising, strongly service-oriented work style that inspires and convinces.
- The ability to think in the interests of the client and to work closely together. Hence your focus on high customer satisfaction. You know how to win people over and you communicate clearly.
Will you take this exit and grab this unique opportunity?
Moving you into the future of mobility. That is the promise to our customers. If this appeals to you, and you like to work at the focal point of the current mobility transition, then an interesting challenge is waiting for you!
Need more information?
Please contact Ellen van den Oudrijn-Doeve , Team Manager.
06 – 17 96 44 39
Part AutoBinck Group
Fleet Support was founded in 1991 and is part of Mobinck, a division of the AutoBinck Group. This Dutch family business is a leader in the European mobility market. AutoBinck Group has a turnover of 1 billion euros, is active in eight European countries and has more than 1,600 employees.
A wide range of companies specialized in innovative mobility fall under the umbrella of the AutoBinck Group. Together they offer a range of concrete solutions. Such as telematics, mobility cards, mobility budgets, carpooling and car sharing, smart parking, apps and platforms.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated